As a family-owned business, we strive to create a family atmosphere for our employees. We care about each team member and want them to be challenged and continue to develop their skills within the business.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity, enjoy serving the public and appreciate the importance of customer service, please complete and send in an application.
Click HERE for application
Deli/Bakery Manager (full-time)
Charlie Johns Store is accepting applications for a full-time Deli/Bakery Manager. Join our family of associates and support business operations as manager of the Deli & Bakery Department. Grow and develop the department, provide superior quality products and cleanliness, build associate and customer relations and promote a strong, positive culture within Charlie Johns. Hours vary and may include evenings and weekends.
- Manage the daily responsibilities of the Deli/Baker Department including hiring, training and developing department associates.
- Supervise the performance and responsibilities of the department associates by provide ongoing performance management, training and coaching to achieve productivity and quality expectations.
- With a positive attitude, maintain an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness emphasizing efficient, friendly customer service to create a positive shopping experience.
- Support the achievement of budgeted financial and operating results.
- Control store expenses through proper ordering, care for supplies and equipment.
- Perform duties that ensure department appearance, cleanliness, quality, workplace and food safety are consistently maintained.
- Ensure department work schedules are appropriate to provide excellent customer service.
- Follow written and regulated safety policies and ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain excellent communications with management team and other associates of the store.
- Prior restaurant or food services management preferred
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills a must
- Strong understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job
- Initiative to grow and improve the department to help overall operations and serve customers
- Must meet minimum age requirements to perform specific job functions
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be accredited by the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals or similar accrediting organization as a “Certified Food Safety Manager” or will be required to attend company provided training and have the ability to achieve accreditation within the first 90 days of employment; Accreditation must be maintained while employed in a position requiring accreditation
We offer a competitive wage and benefits. Please complete and email your application to email@example.com.